(meteorobs) The stuff dreams are made of

belatrix belatrix at ozemail.com.au
Thu May 11 01:56:07 EDT 2006

Help!! I cant stop staring at and examining the 17.7 meg tiff mosiac!
  I am transfixed like a rabbit in the headlights or a drooling zombie -
(way to go Spitzer) . Its been a few hours now!
Please send help! ;-) is there a name for this condition? :P
Kearn
PS thanks Tony - I still havent got George's first initial
reply/question in my mail yet!!?? damn ISP's?