(meteorobs) The stuff dreams are made of

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Thu May 11 08:45:53 EDT 2006

>>>_http://tinyurl.com/fngjh_ (http://tinyurl.com/fngjh)  <<
>Can you give a hint as to what might be at this site before I  check it out?

>Your title doesn't help any. I don't like  stumbling onto websites blindly.
>George Zay

>>Its the mosaic of 73P Sw3 and the debris trail between the  fragments George
Taken at 24 microns so you can see the pebbles making up  the potential
shower.
Tony Beresford<<
Thanks Tony... I normally delete things with a title like, "The stuff  dreams
are made of" and then leads you to a website. No telling what's on the  other
end. From what you described, it sounds like the same photo recently
released by the Hubble people.
GeoZay