(meteorobs) RE: Explosion Observed

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 08:47:15 EDT 2006

Hi.Tony and All
How about some small slow moving tumblimg spacejunk
that flashes every few minutes.I observed some junk
last year I could not see in my small telescope but
when it flashed.I also observed naked eye another
piece of junk in 2004 that at first I thought was a
head on meteor.This slow moving space junk I was able
to follow it for about 15 minutes flashing every 3 to
5 minutes but could only see it when it flashed.
Tony, I have heard of people reporting bright flashes
believed to be cause by a strong cosmic ray event in
the human eye.I have seen what I believe myself were
cosmic ray event while observing but the flash where
not equal to a bright meteor but were dim.Just some
thoughts on the matter.
Regards
Thomas dorman
Horizon City,Texas