(meteorobs) Reports of bright meteor from Queensland, Australia

Peter D. prdunb at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 18 03:05:29 EDT 2006

Hi to all
Sadly the Aussie Media are very reluctant to let the truth get in the way of
a good story, especially in relation to Astronomy which very very few
journalists have even a basic understanding of. Many of them relate anything
unusual in the sky to "Flying Saucers" & write accordingly.
Good observing to all
Cheers
Peter D