(meteorobs) Fireball sequence from 20 November 2005

Pavol Habuda bzucino at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 17:53:24 EDT 2006

If I had that file, I could tell you more. Generally, if DVD could
play this file, it will be in MPEG format. It means any player could
play this file. Pardon, any normal player respecting MPEG standard.
However, you could have some problem with time line in MPEG
because of header data -- movie begins for expamle at 22 min. 15 sec. etc.

Have a nice day
Pavol Habuda