(meteorobs) imo.net?

Luc Bastiaens lba at urania.be
Sun Nov 12 16:43:14 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

Yes, indeed, we had a problem with the IMO website.  A database table
got corrupted somehow (hard disk failure?) and messed up the whole
site.   You'll always see this happens right at the time when
webmasters are travelling without network access...  I recreated the
table as soon as I got home and that solved the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Luc