(meteorobs) Re: am i going to miss them??

mark ford markf at ssl.gb.com
Wed Nov 15 08:19:29 EST 2006

Hi,

I've also heard it touted that 'estimates vary' from a 0445UTC peak to a
peak as late as 0630utc, obviously all peaks are an estimate, but
presumably the 0445ut is the most likely one is it? (Or is that just the
one a paticular press release favoured? - Can anyone clarify this... I
know I should watch from 0400-0700 but it's a Sunday!!! :)

Best
Mark