(meteorobs) Meteor Showers and Their Parent Comets

Bias, Peter V pbias at flsouthern.edu
Thu Nov 16 17:32:24 EST 2006

Hi Peter and all,

I got a copy about a week ago and it's excellent!! (I'm not all the way through it yet; it's a big book!) I think any experienced observers in this forum would love to have a copy. I also recommend that you inform local libraries as well; they often respond to inquiries like that.
Thanks Peter. Absolutely wonderful!
Warm Regards,

  Pete Bias
  Lakeland Florida