Fw: (meteorobs) Meteor Showers and Their Parent Comets

Mark Davis meteors at comcast.net
Fri Nov 17 10:20:24 EST 2006

Attachments are normally stripped from email coming to meteorobs to prevent
spam, etc. It would have to be sent out to subscribers directly, or placed
on one of our websites. Peter - if you would like to send me a copy, I would
be happy to handle the individual meteorobs requests, except during the next
two nights! ;)

Mark