(meteorobs) Not last night in NJ

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 14:50:02 EST 2006

well, a lota good clear skies here but what does it get me??
...it's positively brilliant out there BUT
appparently i'm going to miss the action since i'm on the wrong side of the
globe.

i'm pouting but i'm not giving up. i don't believe that it's an exact
science yet
so there's always a chance that i'll see something wonderful. i guess that
why we go out there in the dead of night and gaze at the heavens...

you just never know.......................

arlene
south of troy, in turkey