(meteorobs) possibility of Leonods eath-grazers on the US west coast?

mark777ebay at aol.com mark777ebay at aol.com
Fri Nov 17 17:22:01 EST 2006

 hi everyone- I wanted to ask the experts... is there a possibility of seeing earth grazers in California on Saturday evening during the Leonids peak?  I don't know very much about how this works.... but as the Leonids are peaking at 8:45pm California time... could this be the right recipe for earth-grazers or are there other factors?  Thanks very much for anyone kind enough to provide some insight into this-
Mark