(meteorobs) Maybe tonight in Edmonton?

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Fri Nov 17 17:28:13 EST 2006

>> Don't forget they could be wrong on their predicted time and we could get
>> more of the Leonids. Of course right now in Halifax, NS Canada ---
>> fog!!!!

> Right now, still cloud......more cloud, more rain......and expected snow
> by Sunday......welcome to Canada :)

    Miracles do happen, Kim and Michael, even in Canada ... here in Edmonton
the skies are predicted to stay clear overnight and possibly through the
weekend. We're not favoured to see the predicted outburst tomorrow, so I'm
planning to go tonight if at all possible and then play it by ear.

    An aside to the Keepers of the Records -- I still have one Orionids
report (a 6-hour session on Oct. 24) to pull into transmittable form. Very
sorry for the delay ... hoping that's it's not too late to be useful, will
try to have it out in the next couple of days.

    Bruce
    *****