(meteorobs) possibility of Leonods eath-grazers on the US west coast?

rendrag at earthlink.net rendrag at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 17 19:09:23 EST 2006

Where did you get this 8:45 PM California time? My RASC Handbook says 21h
UTC which I think is like 1 PM PST.

seeing earth grazers in California on Saturday evening during the Leonids
peak?  I don't know very much about how this works.... but as the Leonids
are peaking at 8:45pm California time... could this be the right recipe for
earth-grazers or are there other factors?  Thanks very much for anyone kind
enough to provide some insight into this-