(meteorobs) Re: possibility of Leonods eath-grazers on the US west coast?

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Fri Nov 17 19:51:42 EST 2006

Mark,

Using the geographical center of California the radiant would rise at
11:10pm. At 8:45pm the radiant is located 20 degrees below the horizon. This
is much too far below the horizon to produce any activity. If you wish to
see Leonid earthgrazers start watching at 10:30pm. For the next hour any
Leonid seen should be long and long-lasting.

Good Luck!

Bob Lunsford