(meteorobs) Re: Leoniods Mojave CA help!

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Fri Nov 17 19:56:56 EST 2006

Laurie and All,

There will be two best times for you kend. First starting watching near 11pm
Saturday night for Leonids shooting up from the eastern horizon. They will
be few and far between but the ones you see will be impressive. The second
best time will be between 4am and dawn, when the Leonid radiant lies highest
in a dark sky. You will see more meteors then but they will be less
impressive than those seen earlier.

Good Luck!

Bob Lunsford