(meteorobs) Leonids ZHR graph available "on the fly"

Geert Barentsen geert at barentsen.be
Fri Nov 17 21:04:24 EST 2006

Hi meteor fans,

I am glad to announce that a dynamic Leonid ZHR graph is available at
http://www.imo.net/live/leonids2006.html .

The graph is updated every minute based on the visual observations
submitted through the form at http://www.imo.net/visual/report .

Note: this is an experiment that started wednesday after a suggestion
by Rainer Arlt. It may break down or contain bugs. Nevertheless it
should be a nice demonstration of a feature that we hope will motivate
observers in the future.

Do not use the automated graph for scientific purposes.

Any help or feedback is well appreciated!

Geert

PS: Don't tell my boss I worked on this.