(meteorobs) Fireball + sonic boom? over SA/Vic border, Australia 27 nov

belatrix belatrix at ozemail.com.au
Mon Nov 27 08:25:11 EST 2006

this is now my fourth attempt to post this on either site (even using
direct post at yahoogroup, no joy, twice! so its not my isp) - really
what is the point of all this technology? if it takes sometimes takes
several hours to send a pathetic little email?( we might as well go
back to snail mail and the pony express/rider! ) and in some cases not
at all, do all messages have to be approved? this used to be a pretty
good site (and yahoo) there was never any of this nonsense years ago.
Internet and broadband what a joke! big deal al gore! I got better
things to do than make sure it actually gets through or past the rat
maze/packeteatingmonster!

'any re-entries due?

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20832210-1702,00.html

and here eye/earwitness to a possible sonic boom :-)

  http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=15275

or

http://tinyurl.com/yj8r2f

cheers