(meteorobs) server email delays

belatrix belatrix at ozemail.com.au
Mon Nov 27 10:21:24 EST 2006

aha, Thanks Brewster, that explains it - the spam is just terrible
these days (just in my inbox alone), what motivates these people to do
this? what kind of people are they!!!?
I sincerely apologise for my outburst, but its not the first time
recently that it has happened, and I was getting frustrated obviously.
I thank you and the others for your efforts in what may seem like a
thankless task sometimes.
a Humble and contrite
Kearn Jones