(meteorobs) here's yet another one

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 05:12:55 EST 2006

where do these things find me??
anyone in UK...?
can you confirm these reports?

i see that radio is picking up a lot of 'traffic' ...
maybe i should get outside and check out my skies tonight..
i'm probably missing a great show!!

foiled again!!

arlene
still here, south of troy

'UFO fleet' sparks panic   Publish Date: Wednesday,29 November, 2006, at
11:18 AM Doha Time

*LONDON:* A UFO scare was sparked after the police were flooded with calls
about a fleet of "spaceships" invading the coast of Britain.

Thousands of people spotted the bright orange orbs off the Channel coast at
Brighton.

Police and air traffic control centres were inundated by reports of the
strange spectacle, the Daily Express reported.

Shocked witness James Gordon-Johnson said: "I hadn't been drinking. I was
sceptical about UFOs before but this has changed my mind.

"I saw this big orange light in the sky. Then another one appeared in
mid-air. Then another. And another."

Experts are baffled by the phenomenon, but believe it could be linked to a
meteor shower.– London Evening Standard