(meteorobs) Query on meteor event in 1970's...

C.L. Hall chall at cyberus.ca
Sun Oct 1 15:45:58 EDT 2006

Greetings all,

The following message was relayed to me from the RASC National Office in
Toronto, Canada.

If anyone has information regarding this event seen from southern Ontario,
Canada in the late 1970's, could you please let me know, and copy James
Nicoll (jdnicoll at panix.com), who is not on this list.

Thanks,

- Cathy Hall
   Ottawa, Canada