(meteorobs) cosmic ray burst?

knoll at home.nl knoll at home.nl
Thu Oct 5 15:02:00 EDT 2006

Hello Richard,
I was tuned into a radio beacon on 10.132,008 MHz (shortwave) and I was
saving audio spectograms to disk, but nothing strange is visible at the
mentioned time and date...  Sorry :-)  Perhaps such cosmic rays have no
effect inmidiatly on shortwave signals...

Reagards, Peter Knol / Appingedam / The Netherlands...