(meteorobs) cosmic ray burst?

mark ford markf at ssl.gb.com
Fri Oct 6 07:50:41 EDT 2006

Hi Tony

I was coincidentally data logging the output from a large(gamma) ion
chamber last night, nothing abnormal in the data, but then it is only a
~10 Liter volume so probably wouldn't see any really energetic stuff....

There is an online cosmic detector at SLAC
http://www2.slac.stanford.edu/vvc/cosmicrays/crdatacenter.html

You can recall historical data (times in PDT I think) ... probably worth
a look?

Best
Mark Ford