(meteorobs) P/2006 T1 (Levy) looks inetrestin!

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Wed Oct 11 11:42:20 EDT 2006

From: <esko.lyytinen at jippii.fi>
To: <meteorobs at meteorobs.org>
Cc: <pjenniskens at mail.arc.nasa.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 2:59 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) P/2006 T1 (Levy) looks inetrestin!

>Hi,

>The new elliptic orbit of this comet looks interesting, as to possible
>meteor shower. Have a look at:

>http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/mpec/K06/K06T47.html

>Esko

Yes, Roberto Haver yesterday was writing
in a Italian Ml on a possible radiant the December 31th,
in Cepheus, the possible Zeta Cepheids od December
Cepheids.
I answered that the distance between
Earth and comet it's so big that it's probably that
this year there shall be not meteors but it's possible
in 2008, it must to be remembed that the comet it's possibly
in outburst, see site Mike Meyer, then it's too possible
that if hight speed dusts are ejected perharps we can see
meteors too the next year (2007) or, but it's near impossible
too this year.
I saw too that in the three circular with data on this comet
each time the perielium was moved toward the Sun,
then it's possible that in the next days we shall see if
the MOID change in better for a meteor shower.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli