(meteorobs) P/2006 T1 (Levy) orbit looks inetresting!

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Wed Oct 11 13:11:55 EDT 2006

Hi Esko and the others,
I have noticed that the minimal distance between the orbit of the comet and
the Earth is a lot reduced, 0.0083UA! The radiating one, curious what, this
year in the last day has the maximum.
These data:
Max: 31.9/12/2006
RA  :  329°
Decl: +57°
Vel  : 13.9 Km/sec
The radiating one is in the Cepheus, neighbor to the Lacerta and to the
Cygnus and the evening is looked at well soon. The orbit is a lot disturbed
often passing close to Jupiter.
Roberto Haver
157 Frasso Sabino