(meteorobs) Re: meteor shower back in 1986

WChavarri at aol.com WChavarri at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 19:59:02 EDT 2006

I wanted to find out if anyone remembers an extremely high burst of meteors
in 1986 (maybe 1987) don't remember the exact day but I do know it was in  the
later part of the year. There must have been one every second and at  times
many of them at the same time, the sky just totally blew up!!!! If anyone  has
any info on this event it would be greatly appreciated. Day, Time or which
event it might have been, anything!!???!!

Thank You For Your Help