(meteorobs) RE: Amateurs in Tennessee

Robert Warren cometman_75 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 11:53:23 EDT 2006

Hello group,

I am Robert Warren.  I have been a member of this list for several years
now.  I live in Northern Indiana, USA.  The problem I have is common to
many, very poor skies both man made and weatherwise.  I have been looking
into other parts of the country to try to find a place to move to and live
so that I can do more astronomy.  I am currently looking at various places
in the Eastern  US, namely around the Chattanooga, Tennessee area including
Northern Georgia.  Are there any amateurs on this list who might live in
that area.  If so would you please drop me an email message to let me know?

Respectfully,

Robert Warren
cometman_75 at hotmail.com