(meteorobs) Stronger than usual Orionids - East GA USA

Pierre Martin dob14.5 at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 21 14:05:35 EDT 2006

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your quick report!  Looks like it was an amazing session
indeed.  I made an attempt last night to catch some sucker holes just
west of Ottawa (Ontario), but I ended up seeing only overcast all
night and nothing else.  Our weather continues to be frustrating.
I'll be trying again later tonight...

Clear skies,

- Pierre Martin