(meteorobs) Re: 5th magnitude "ceiling"

FELIX A MARRTINEZ suejam1 at juno.com
Tue Oct 24 18:33:16 EDT 2006

Two of the 21 meteors that I observed on Saturday morning (Oct 20/21)
here in Central Virginia were 5th magnitude meteors.  My LM was a bit
better than 6.0 on that morning.    I should have "sucked it up" and
pressed on, even with a sore back to observe more!  The skies were fairly
dark and crystal clear!!  Great reports what turns out to be a superb
Orionid display!!!

More Clear Skies & Many Meteors - Felix