(meteorobs) Comet P/2006 T1 (LEVY)

Mikhail Maslov ast3 at ngs.ru
Tue Oct 24 23:16:26 EDT 2006

Hello,

Also, by the way, we see that this comet already had several
unperturbed revolutions from 1975 on and especially from 1985 one.
In 2006 its perihelion is quite close to the suggested maximum date on
31 December (comet passes MD point ~85 days before the Earth), so we
have a good reasons to expect, that around 31
December there is a good possibility of encountering young
non-perturbed trail(s). The period 30 December - 1 January should be
carefully observed.

Mikhail