(meteorobs) Is Meteorobs still functioning?

josephasmus at cox.net josephasmus at cox.net
Wed Oct 25 11:25:20 EDT 2006

Dear Mr. Elf,

Hi Wayne....  Joseph in San Diego, CA here and I just want to report that I have rec'd via MeteorObs FIVE (5) of your posts since  Oct 21, 2006.  These include:

Three (3) reponsnes to Kim's post "Re: Stronger than Usual ORI - East GA USA",  all dated 10/21/2006
One (1) post  "2nd Night of Orionids Good", dated 10/22/2006
One (1) post "Meteor Report 2006 Oct 21-22 " , dated 10/24/2006

And Paul, as Arlene, South of Troy noted, I too have your posts/reports as well.

In fact, since 10/21/2006 I count that I have received over 70 emails from MeteorObs.... the list seems to be working just fine out here on the west coast of the US.  And as has been the case for the past decade, it's been great reading the meteor observation posts/reports from all over the world.

Keep 'em coming ! :-)

Regards,

Joseph
San Diego, CA