(meteorobs) Is Meteorobs still functioning?

Mark Davis meteors at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 20:11:50 EDT 2006

Tom is correct - this has happened in the past, mostly involving
comcast email addresses though. For the most part, this was an issue related
to spam-blocking. The current problem is a bit different I believe. I have
also been unable to ftp the Orionid summaries to the NAMN site. I was on the
list admins webpage this afternoon and did not see anything that would cause
these glitches. Lew is out in the field at the moment, so I sent an email to
one of the other technical gurus of the list. Wayne is also looking in to
the problems. So hopefully everything will be running smoothly soon....

Mark