(meteorobs) IMO data graphed

C. Webster Rose cwr_59 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 00:22:48 EDT 2006

Hello, I would like to see what you have but for some reason the fole will not open. Nothing happens.

  Thanks
  C. Webster Rose

josephasmus at cox.net wrote:
  Hi there,

If anyone is interested, you can see a graphical display of our group's Orionid visual data that was nicely summarized and posted by Rainer... open the attached Excel file. I like it when the raw data are combined with a graphical / visual display.

It would be interesting to find out WHY the 2006 Orionid ZHRs were 4 times greater than what was expected.

Cheers,

Joseph
San Diego, CA
---