(meteorobs) OFF Topic Humm "Anyone can help?" 1947

drobnock drobnock at penn.com
Sun Oct 29 07:26:04 EST 2006

Sorry for this off topic inclusion. I decided to follow up and see the
link about the inquiry on the 1947 fireball in or near the United
States. My initial comments to the group (Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:37:35
-0400) was based on a gut reaction to a lack of information and data for
astronomical events in this case a fireball(?).  I viewed the link
http://fotocat.blogspot.com/. It is in both english and spanish from
Madrid. The sited is to  -- "create a catalog of world-wide UFO photo
events."

 Sorry for the intrusion.

George John Drobnock