(meteorobs) Apologies for 'meteorobs' outages!

Lew Gramer owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org
Mon Oct 30 11:49:48 EST 2006

Apologies to those who have experienced problems accessing the 'meteorobs'
email forum or our Website http://www.meteorobs.org over the last few days!

Our internet presence experienced some hiccups - but we believe those should
all be ironed out now! I'll post again (or email all of you individually if I
have to) should any new problems crop up this week...

And sorry to have been absent last week - believe it or not, I really was on a
desert island in the Bahamas, studying coral reefs! :) (And yes, the skies on
the island were truly amazing. But no, sadly, I was working too hard at my
job to do any all night meteor sessions while I was there.)

PS: Thanks to able List Elf (now really Co-Santa) Wayne Hally for helping once
again to keep tabs while I was away! And as always, thanks to Brewster L.,
our totally amazing totally volunteer server administrator...

Clear skies to all,
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org