(meteorobs) thoughts, please

Dale biscayne at snappydsl.net
Fri Sep 15 15:37:08 EDT 2006

pete - thanks for the trouble - it is appreciated

the guy wants to use meteors as just one of many phenomena that he thinks is du to morethan just gravitational force - he advocates EM as being much more of a force in celestial and solarsystem mechanics than is now granted, gravity being virtually the only consideration in orthodox science

of course, i knew meteorITE was wrong, and indeed we know that meteors can 'ricochet' off the atmosphere

what i was really looking for was any evidence that they deviate from their original trajectory as they  either approach earth and/or enter the atmosphere  -- he says 'to the east' -- does that mean regardless of the approach, they turn toward the east?? or did he mean 'to the right'?

no one can answer for what he meant but do we have any evidence about noticeable deviations from approach trajectory, as i phrased it above?

thanks again
dale