(meteorobs) Results from the first full analysis of the IMO Video Meteor Database

Sirko Molau sirko at molau.de
Mon Sep 18 18:17:33 EDT 2006

Dear friends,

last weekend the 25th IMC took place in Roden/Netherlands. It was a very well
organized and fruitful conference that attracted numerous participants from many
countries. Thanks once more to the organizers for the great time we had!

During the conference I presented results from a first complete analysis of the
IMO Video Meteor Database. Based on a set of almost 200,000 single station
meteor records, not only 24 showers from IMOs Working List, but also 4 sporadic
sources and a number of further meteor shower "candidates" could be found. If
you are interested, you can download the slides of my talk with detailed
information about all showers from http://www.metrec.org/imc06.pdf

Best wishes,
Sirko Molau

--
*   Sirko Molau                 *                          *
*   Abenstalstr. 13b            *              __          *