(meteorobs) Nikola Biliskov -JGR-ephones

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 3 05:11:06 EDT 2007

I am considering installing a metal diaphram PM, or crystal microphone in
the Meteor Electriks research program to compare with any measures, but am a
little puzzled by the apparent 180 degree (signal phase shift) of your two
recordings if both microphones were oriented in the same directions.

It does not appear from your data that the paper & foil contributed to any
differing characterization of the open & electrophonic recordings. Only
ambient noise was reduced likely by the sound absorbing material. Do you
agree?

Other Meteor enthusiasts may well be interested in pursuing a microphone
option in their studies.

Thankyou, Larry
YC Sentinel