(meteorobs) Meteor Observations from Northern Nevada on March 29, 2007

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 13:45:16 EDT 2007

I went out to do some meteor observing on March 29
before the Moon completely took over the sky. I began
observing when the Moon went behind the mountains to
the west and had a short period of dark sky between
moon set and the increasing morning twilight. The
following is what I saw.

March 29, 2007 Paradise Hill, Nevada, 20 miles north
of Winnemucca. Longitude 117 degrees 37' 30" West,
Latitude 41 degrees 15' 0" North

UT Period    Field    Teff    F    LM    SPO

11:42-12:44   60S     1.01   1.0   5.84   10

Total Meteors: 10

Magnitude Distribution:

Shower  2  3  4  5

SPO     2  2  2  4