(meteorobs) re: San Francisco Bay Area Fireball and Electophonic sound.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 5 12:27:14 EDT 2007

Hello Drobnock.

Of course you are quite right about the cloud cover.

In my testing however, any pulse or pertabration in the measuring which
cannot be closely timed to a an acutual photographed meteor event, would be
useless for valid proof.

I (Must) have visual sighting to accompany the electrostatic measures for it
to be meaningful. That is why it was shut down during that period.

Larry
YC Sentinel