(meteorobs) Electrophonics

Andrei Ol'khovatov olkhov at mail.ru
Sat Apr 7 02:59:25 EDT 2007

Dear All,

It is nice to hear that investigation of electrophonic phenomena is gravitating to geophysical direction with a bolide is not a source, but just a trigger of something in geophysical environment.  So our purpose is to understand what is this "something".
 I promote this idea for almost 2 decades. In 1990s when the "VLF radiation from bolide wake" was very popular I published several articles with its critics ( as this one:
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=1993Ge%26Ae..33..154O&db_key=PHY&data_type=HTML&format=&high=45be2aa9d312733
).  Those who are interested could read my debates with C. Keay in METEORITE!
magazine:
http://www.geocities.com/olkhov/electro1.htm

I hope that investigators of this mysterious phenomenon called electrophonic sounds will share their results with meteorobs-list.

Best wishes,
Andrei Ol'khovatov