(meteorobs) Electrophonics

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 7 05:03:24 EDT 2007

I read your arguments & references with great interest Andrei.

It appears You, Nikola and others here, have been pointing the direction new
research should take(geo-physical triggered coupling) for a very long time
now.

I do not personally subscribe to any link with Physiological phenomena as
that is too close to paranormal sensing, but must remain open to all
possibilities and hope electrophonic sound turns out to be what you have
been advocating over the years.

Larry
YC Sentinel