(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs Digest, Vol 36, Issue 12

tell at jas.org.jo tell at jas.org.jo
Sun Apr 15 06:13:57 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Following the talk about electrostatic detection of meteors, and seems
intersting,

We are doing a project called Permenant computerized (online) multi
antenna radion meteo observation station (PC-MARMO for short), that is a
24hour meteor radio observation.

However, an electrostatic detection of meteors is new to us, and seems
interesting to join the radio with it if it works. Therefore, Do you know
where we can find more information about this.

Dear larry :

Can you send me a copy of the screen shot to know what you are talking
about. at my e-mail tell at jas.org.jo.

Thank you very much

Khaled Tell
Vice president