(meteorobs) Meteor Observations From Northern Nevada on April 17, 2007

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 14:45:43 EDT 2007

I was out on the morning of April 17, 2007, observing
meteors. It was a very meager display during my time
out there, except for a mag 1, green earth grazing
sproadic that left a long trail several minutes after
the end of the observing period. The following is a
record of what I saw.

April 17, 2007  Paradise Hill, Nevada, 20 miles north
of Winnemucca. Longitude 117 degrees 37' 30" West;
Latitude 41 degrees 15' 0" North

UT Period    Field    Teff    F    LM    SPO

9:37-10:39    60S     1.02   1.0   6.37   6

Total Meteors: 6

Magnitude Distribution

Shower  0  1  2  3  4  5

SPO     1        1     4