(meteorobs) Meteor Observation from Northern Nevada on April 20, 2007

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 12:23:42 EDT 2007

I went outside this morning to observe the Lyrids.
There was a haze in the sky that reduced transparency.
This gradually increased as the observing period went
on. This morning at sunrise the sky was entirely
overcast. I saw no Lyrids, but did see several bright
earth grazer like sporadics.

April 20, 2007  Paradise Hill, Nevada, 20 miles north
of Winnemucca. Longitude 117 degrees 37 ' 30" West,
Latitude 41 degrees 15' 0" North

UT Period   Field   Teff   F   LM    LYR  ANT  SPO

9:55-1059    60S    1.03  1.0  6.28   0    1    11

Total Meteors: 12

Magnitude Distribution:

Shower  -3  -2  -1  0  1  2  3  4  5

ANT                    1