(meteorobs) Re: June Bootids prediction for 1901-2100

Mikhail Maslov ast3 at ngs.ru
Sat Apr 21 02:54:10 EDT 2007

Hello, Jeremie,
There are no direct encounter with trails in 2045, I used vertical
trails approach, I note that in the text of prediction. In 2045 the
Earth will pass through a very dense channel of verticalized trails,
and, even we have no direct encounters, vertical trails approach
(which is experimental) shows very strong activity with bright
meteors (storm of slow fireballs, potentially).

v> Hello Mikhail,

v> I did a very quick and basic comparison, taking year 2045. I find a
v> rE-rD value of 0.054 AU, that is way too much for a shower to occur.
v> What is the value you found yourself?
v> However it is true that I also find a lot of particles in the vicinity
v> of the Earth at this time.

v> Jeremie