(meteorobs) June Bootids prediction for 1901-2100

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Sat Apr 21 10:08:51 EDT 2007

Hi Mikhail,
I task that the maximum has happened some hours before the hour from you
written why was obvious that around to 21h40m the UT the activity it is
coming down. I observed in that period (21h30mUT-01h30mUT) and the thing was
noticed very well.
It is true that during the 12-19 UT little observed but considering also the
observations of the 0-2 UT of the 27 seems probable that one like hour of
the maximum.
Clear Skies,
Roberto Haver