(meteorobs) June Bootids prediction for 1901-2100

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Sat Apr 21 11:49:30 EDT 2007

From: "Mikhail Maslov" <ast3 at ngs.ru>
To: "Global Meteor Observing Forum" <meteorobs at meteorobs.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 11:43 AM
Subject: Re[4]: (meteorobs) June Bootids prediction for 1901-2100

> Oops, I looked at wrong column in ZHR profile, given by IMO for the
> June Bootids 1998. Actually it shows a long maximum with ZHR about 100
> meteors from 11:50 to 19:30 UT 27 June. And I should note, that in my
> prediction of 1998 I also give a long period of singnificant activity
> - from 3 UT 27 June to 3 UT 28 June which corresponds to the profile
> quite good. I.e., I did not mention a sharp peak near 21:40 UT, but a
> broad maximum around it. Note also, that observations in the period
> 12-19 UT were very scattered, so ZHR values, derived from them are
> quite unreliable. So I think the timing of prediction is satisfactory
> while maximum intensity is overestimated.
>
> Best regards, Mikhail

Hello Mikhail,

I observed June Bootids this day (27-28 June) with Roberto Haver,
we observed too the day before (26-27 June) and we saw some June Bootids,
it's for this that we observed too the day after, then my question it's:
what should be the ZHR for this day before?
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli