(meteorobs) Lyrids 2007: early results online

Geert Barentsen geert at barentsen.be
Wed Apr 25 18:49:25 EDT 2007

Dear meteor people,

In the past week, 16 Lyrids observations have been reported through
the visual report form at the IMO website. To motivate observers with
early results, we reactivated the "live ZHR" page. It is available at:

http://www.imo.net/live/lyrids2007/

Those we did not yet report their data through the electronic form
remain welcome to do so, as this facilitates the data entry into the
visual meteor database. Your observation will then automatically be
included in the first results.

Good luck observing!
Geert

PS: New feature: the report forms can be browsed through the link in
the "data access" section.