(meteorobs) Atmospheric reentry database ?

Marco Langbroek marco.langbroek at wanadoo.nl
Fri Aug 3 11:11:54 EDT 2007

Karl Antier schreef:
> Hi all !
>
> I'm looking for a database filled with all the observed and/or predicted
> atmospheric reentries: does anyone know where I could find the more
> accurate one ?
> Thank you in advance !
>
> Clear skies !
> Karl
> ---

For current and very recent decays and predictions: Space-Track (the US
Strategic Space Command database, formerly NORAD):

  http://www.space-track.org

You need to apply for an account, and there are (strong) restrictions on data
dissemination from this source.

In the old days Alan Pickup's website was the place to be but it is no longer
maintained.

- Marco

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek  -  SatTrackCam Leiden, Cospar 4353
Leiden, the Netherlands. 52.15412 N,  4.49081 E (WGS84), +0 m ASL

SatTrackCam: http://home.wanadoo.nl/marco.langbroek/satcam.html
Station (b)log: http://sattrackcam.blogspot.com