(meteorobs) A classic Perseid?

meteors at eclipse.net meteors at eclipse.net
Tue Aug 7 15:17:27 EDT 2007

That sounds much more like the desciption of a kappa Cygnid.
I love em.
Reasons I think so:

Slow.
Perseids aren't slow.
KCG's are.

Golden color
Of the few dozen KCG's I have seen, many were gold colored.
I generally don't see color real well, almost all my meteors go in as white.
But the KCG's are the only meteors where I've ever used the word gold.

What's the nearest city so I can look at where the PER and KCG's radiants
were.

Wayne